Subscribe:

Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Coach Signature Ashley Sabrina Convertiable Duffle Satchel Bag

coach signature bag hand
Coach Signature Ashley Sabrina Convertiable Duffle Satchel Bag Purse 15443 Khaki Mahogany-
The service was great, I love the bag! It is perfect in size, not to big & not to small! I recieved it quick & the company sent me a hand written note. I was very impressed...you just don't get customer service like that anymore,This is a gorgeous purse that has quickly become my favorite. It's also nice that it can be an arm bag or worn over the shoulder. if they had more colors, I would definitely be tempted to add to my collection.

Photobucket
Coach Signature Ashley Sabrina Convertiable Duffle Satchel Bag Features

-Products By COACH
-Sateen
-Approx. 12" x 7" x 5 1/2".
-Zip top closure with leather pull.
-Inside zip pocket. Mutlifunction slip pockets
-Fabric lining. Silver hardware. No Coach dust bag included. Item is wrapped with tissue paper.
-Two leather handle straps with 5'' Drop; 22'' Detachable Convertible Strap with 12''Drop

1 comment:

UK Baggit said...

Looks stylish to see and most to girls will like this type of bags only.
Ladies Handbags online

Post a Comment